Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Adventure to the Great Island of Staten

No context is necessary for the following quotes to be appreciated.

"Has he seen my rack? It's fantastic!"

"This is where my Jewish friends live." "Where do your Russian friends live?" "I hate them all. They are not my friends."

Okay, so a little context is needed for this one, it just enhances the the story. Hannah, Lindsay's sister, was talking about her past purchase of 3 matching 555SOUL shirts when she said, "I was happenin'. I was IT!"

"Lindsay Savage" ...said by a different person hours later, "Lindsay Savage"

"She's really nice...she's just horridly horridly ugly. Like, she's the ugliest person I know."

Sung by Lindsay's mom: "Sfeelings, nothing more then ssssfeeellinggs"

"
Mommy, do you wanna rot my teeth out of my face?"

"Ew. I just burped some bile."

"What?? Every fantasy involved Justin Timberlake!" "Nooo, no, half of yours are of Edward Cullen and the other quarter of..." "OKAY! Non-fiction!!"

About the two men sitting in the car parked behind us, "They're probably talking about who is the hottest." "Yeah, they're saying, 'That girl in the glasses, she's ugly. You can't even see her eyes."

"OKAY! Sometimes I like you."

Greatest moment: Lindsay's dad reading our first quote.

No comments: